At Bordas & Bordas, Geoff concentrates his work on the firm’s complex litigation and medical malpractice cases. He has obtained major jury verdicts not only in medical malpractice, but also in cases of stockbroker negligence, workplace injury, and wrongful death. Geoff has earned a reputation for comprehensive preparation and attention to detail in theses demanding areas of law. Geoff also works in Bordas & Bordas’ business litigation department and has handled multi-jurisdictional contract disputes involving Fortune 500 companies and representation of individuals before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) arbitration panel.
Geoff is a member of the American Association for Justice, the West Virginia Association for Justice, and the Ohio Association for Justice. He is active in advancing the development of the legal profession, including through publication in scholarly journals of the law and service on the Advocates Circle Committee of the Ohio Association for Justice.
Geoff graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 1994. While at West Point, Geoff received the prestigious Commandant’s Wreath for excellence in academics, military, and physical achievement. Upon graduation, Geoff received his Bachelor’s of Science degree in economics and was commissioned in the United States Army as a Field Artillery officer. Geoff served our country overseas during the peacekeeping mission in Bosnia in 1994 and completed his military service in 1997. Geoff lives in Wheeling with his wife Beth and their four children.
- $7 Million Verdict, Workplace Injury and Wrongful Death, Doe v. Utility Company
- $6.54 Million Verdict, Medical Malpractice and Wrongful Death, Boggs v. Camden Clark
- $5.7 Million Verdict, Workplace Injury, Doe v. Utility Company
- $5.76 Million Verdict, Medical Malpractice and Wrongful Death, Roberts v. Murthy
- $5.1 Million Verdict, Medical Malpractice, Turkoly v. Gentile
- $4 Million Verdict, Medical Malpractice and Wrongful Death, Karpacs v. Murthy
- $4.6 Million Settlement, Medical Malpractice, Doe v. Doctor
- $2 Million Verdict, Medical Malpractice, Truskie v. Staunton
- $2 Million Verdict, Medical Malpractice, Haught v. Weirton Medical Center
- $1.7 Million Verdict, Explosion, Wilson/Owens v. Gas Company