Zak Zatezalo joined Bordas & Bordas in 2010. Zak focuses his practice on complex civil litigation with an emphasis on cases involving workplace injuries, toxic torts, traumatic brain injuries, and environmental damage. Zak has obtained successful jury verdicts on behalf of clients involving permanent injuries sustained in Marshall v. Dunn, Anderson v. Westfield National Insurance Company, and Markus v. Habig, among others.
Zak has worked with dozens of national experts in various fields of medicine, industrial hygiene, engineering, epidemiology, toxicology, and hydrogeology in an effort to obtain successful results for his clients and is involved with some of Bordas & Bordas’ most difficult and complex matters.
- $7.3 Million Settlement, Medical Malpractice, WV Family v. Doctor & Hospitals
- $6 Million Settlement, Workplace Injury, Doe v. Employer
- $5.1 Million Verdict, Medical Malpractice, Turkoly v. Gentile
- $4.8 Million Settlement, Toxic Tort, Community v. Power Company
- $4 Million Settlement, Medical Malpractice, WV Family v. Doctor & Hospital
- $1.1 Million Settlement, Workplace Injury/Wrongful Death, Doe v. Coal Mine
- $892,000 Verdict, Medical Malpractice, Kilgore v. Bedi, et al.