April 22nd, 2020
Helpful Questions When Considering Whether to Hire an Attorney
When deciding whether to hire an attorney, it’s always important to ask questions to determine which one is right for you. It’s helpful to prepare before the meeting. Have questions in mind.
The following are just some of the questions you might want to ask when deciding whether to hire an attorney:
- How long have you practiced law?
- Do you have any special training?
- What type of cases do you generally handle?
- Have you handled cases like mine before?
- What were the results of the cases like mine?
- Will I have access to you during my case?
- What are your attorney fees and costs?
- How will you keep me informed?
- How long will this process take?
- Are you willing to take my case to trial if necessary?
- What other options may exist to solve my legal issue?
- Are there any conflicts of interest of which you are aware?
Hopefully, by utilizing these questions, it will make your meeting with your potential attorney a success!