January 31st, 2020
Cozy Winter Recipe
I don’t know about everyone else, but as soon as Winter kicks into high gear and the temperatures are freezing, I look forward to anything warm and cozy. Sometimes this might mean a fire in my fireplace, covering up with a soft throw while watching basketball on TV, drinking some hot chocolate, or eating some warm soup or chili.
One of my favorite recipes that’s easy to throw in the crock pot and tastes great is “Easy Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili”. It is easy to make and a family favorite. It is also great for when you have company.
Hopefully, you and your family will enjoy this recipe as much as we do. It has certainly been one of our favorites. It’s also great to eat with tortilla chips too!
Recipe for Easy Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili from the Yummy Healthy Easy website:
- 1 15- oz. can black beans
- 1 15.25- oz. can corn undrained
- 1 10- oz. can Rotel tomatoes undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 8- oz package light cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- Drain and rinse the black beans. Place chicken at the bottom of the crock pot, then pour out the whole can of corn (undrained), Rotel tomatoes, and black beans on top of chicken.
- Top with seasonings and ranch dressing mix. Stir together.
- Place cream cheese block on top. Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- After the cooking time is over, take chicken breasts from crock pot and shred and add back to the chili. Stir together and enjoy!