Helping People Across WV, OH and PA
A History of Successful Results for Personal Injury Victims
Established in 1985, Bordas & Bordas has established a reputation as one of the premier personal injury firms in the region. Our founding partners, Linda and Jim Bordas, are passionate advocates for the injured and are joined by a team of dedicated attorneys and legal professionals.
At the time of our founding, Linda Bordas had just graduated from law school and passed the bar exam after practicing as a hospital pharmacist in Wheeling for many years. Jim Bordas already had a substantial history of practicing successfully in the Wheeling area since 1972. The firm has now grown to 15 attorneys and throughout the years, we have established a proven record of success helping the injured and mistreated throughout Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
Contact our law firm today. For your convenience, we have law offices in Wheeling or Moundsville, West Virginia, St. Clairsville, Ohio and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Accomplished Personal Injury Firm
If you are struggling with a serious personal injury, choosing the right lawyer may be the most important decision you make. Proper handling of a personal injury claim calls for a firm with experience, skill and resources.
Bordas & Bordas:
- Features attorneys with significant knowledge and experience in their practice areas
- Has a proven record of success, including multimillion-dollar trial verdicts
- Is a nationally recognized personal injury firm, having been featured on national television and in print media
- Has the necessary resources to handle complex personal injury cases involving catastrophic injury and wrongful death
- Provides personalized, responsive and attentive service to every client
- Applies Christian values to the pursuit of justice for their clients
- Offers free initial consultations
- Bills on a contingent fee basis (no fee is charged unless we win)
- Can meet clients at home or in the hospital if necessary
- Is active in the community and in charitable causes
If you have suffered a serious personal injury, it is important to have an experienced attorney protecting your rights. Our lawyers have the knowledge and resources to help you pursue full and fair compensation for your medical bills, wage loss, pain and suffering, and other losses.
Contact Us · Free case evaluation
Have you or a loved one been injured in a car accident, truck accident or other personal injury accident? Contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable Wheeling personal injury lawyer. We offer free initial consultations and bill on a contingent fee basis — you won't have to pay us a thing unless we obtain results for you.