It is officially the last month of the year! Time really does fly and 2022 will be here before we know it. Whether you are wanting to finish the year strong or getting ready to have a successful 2022, here are a few ways to try to be more productive in your personal and professional life:
1) Remove distractions. They say for every distraction you have while working, it takes at least 20 minutes to get back on track.
2) Take a break. For every 20 minutes you spend looking at a computer screen or tablet, look at something at least 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds. This will refresh your eyes and give them a break, something we rarely ever do!
3) Manage your daily goals. 3-5 daily goals sound reasonable for most people – making too long of a to-do list can let the important goals slip away from you.
4) Set a timer for each goal. Once you’ve got your goals listed out, set a timer for each of them. If you focus on one for too long, you’ll suck the energy out of yourself and will lose the desire to focus on the others.
5) Be realistic. Rome wasn’t built in a day – set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and the more realistic you are, the easier it will be!