April 25th, 2023
Get Ready for Spring
Although it has been chilly the last few days, spring is here and it’s time to get the inside and outside of your house cleaned up after a long winter. Everyone does their spring cleaning differently; I personally like to scrub the floors, wipe down the walls and baseboards, change all of our bedding and flip the mattress, clean the couches, and declutter the closets. This year for the outside of our house we have a lot of power washing and painting to do!
It’s a good idea to get your spring cleaning done now while the weather is still back and forth. That way when the sun is shining and it’s finally warm every day, you’ll have all of your chores done and be able to be outside enjoying yourself.
The following are a few other ways you can get your home ready for spring:
- Check your smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors
- Clean out your dryer vent
- Replace your water, furnace, and range hood filters
- Check your pipes for leaks or cracks
- Wash the inside and outside of your windows
- Clean your faucets and showerheads
These are all simple and effective ways to get your home prepared for the warmer months ahead. Taking some time each day to clean and prepare will pay off in the end.