Bordas & Bordas Practice Areas
Protecting the Rights of Individuals
At Bordas & Bordas, we stand up for the rights of individuals. Whether you are the victim of a personal injury accident, workplace discrimination or consumer fraud, our attorneys are here to protect your rights. We have extensive experience representing clients throughout West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania and are prepared to help you pursue a favorable outcome for your legal matter.
The Bordas firm has been involved in consumer rights issues since its inception. Bordas & Bordas has done thousands of pro bono cases and was honored by the West Virginia State Bar as a Pro Bono Law Firm of the Year in 2006. Most recently, the firm recovered a substantial verdict in the case Brown vs. Quicken . This case involved a national lender attempting to foreclose on the house of a mother and her brain-injured young adult daughter. The Bordas firm was able to prevent the family from being evicted and got all the money they had paid on their loan returned to them. The mortgage contract was canceled and the family was awarded a favorable plaintiff verdict, plus their attorney fees. In addition to all that, the Bordas firm was able to obtain a substantial settlement from the appraiser who worked in conjunction with the lender and whose conduct was called into serious question. Brown v. Quicken was just one of many consumer protection cases Bordas & Bordas has handled.
Contact us today to speak with an experienced Wheeling personal injury lawyer. For your convenience, we have law offices in Wheeling or Moundsville, West Virginia, St. Clairsville, Ohio and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Our Practice Areas
If your rights have been violated, it is important to have a knowledgeable attorney protecting your interests. Our team of lawyers and support staff has a proven record of success helping clients with legal issues concerning:
- Personal injury: We handle a wide range of personal injury cases, including car accidents and workplace injuries. We can help you pursue maximum compensation for your medical bills, wage loss and other hardships.
- Medical malpractice: Our medical negligence practice includes cases involving misdiagnosis, surgical errors, birth injuries, anesthesia errors and dangerous medical devices.
- Nursing home negligence: We also protect the rights of nursing home residents who have been injured due to abuse and neglect.
- Consumer rights: We protect the rights of consumers in lawsuits involving consumer fraud, bank misconduct, bad faith insurance and stockbroker negligence.
- Employment law: If you have been discriminated against or harassed at work, we can help you explore your legal options.
Regardless of the legal issue you are facing, our lawyers will work with you personally to help you achieve your goals. We are guided by our Christian faith and our passion for justice, always striving to help our clients and make the world a better place through legal advocacy.
Contact Us • West Virginia Consumer Protection Lawyers
Do you need help with a personal injury, employment law or consumer protection matter? Contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable Wheeling personal injury lawyer. We offer free initial consultations and bill on a contingent fee basis — you won't have to pay us a thing unless we obtain results for you.
The results in a legal case depend on a variety of factors, many of which are unique to each case. Prior results by this firm or any other do not guarantee future results. Case results presented here are illustrations of the type of work done by Bordas & Bordas and not a guarantee that any prospective case will yield any particular amount.