Carbon Monoxide Exposure

Bordas & Bordas has been called on repeatedly to handle claims related to carbon monoxide exposure in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Both in the home and in hotels and motels, carbon monoxide is a silent, odorless, deadly killer. Negligence in the design and maintenance of heating appliances and other equipment can lead to dangerous buildups of carbon monoxide gas, leading to serious injuries and even death.

Bordas & Bordas lawyers Zak Zatezalo and Chris Regan have experience representing victims of carbon monoxide poisoning. Building on the comprehensive premises liability practice developed over decades of experience by Jim and Linda Bordas, these cases seek redress for the serious injuries that result when hotel or motel operators, such as the Comfort Inn chain, or the Holiday Inn Group, carelessly or recklessly expose their guests to dangerous levels of carbon monoxide gas.

You can read a post about the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning and the importance of retaining competent and experienced counsel to handle such a matter on Bordas & Bordas' Personal Injury Law blog. Contact a Bordas & Bordas attorney experienced in handling carbon monoxide poisoning cases by clicking here or calling the toll-free number above.